Following the government’s announcement that all non-essential stores are allowed to reopen we have been working hard to ensure that the Vancouver Quarter is ready to welcome visitors back again.
The team have taken steps to ensure The Vancouver Quarter Shopping Centre is a safe environment in which to work and shop. We ask that all visitors follow the social distancing guidelines as closely as possible at all times.
Here are some top tips on how to shop safely with us:
- Wash your hands immediately before you leave home, as well as immediately when you arrive back home.
- Use the hand sanitiser stations as you arrive, and again before you leave.
- Please use a face mask, (unless you are exempt ) this is a requirement to enter our stores.
- Look out for the kept left signs around the centre and one way signage in some of our stores.
- Stay 2m apart from other people at all times. We know it can be hard to know what 2m looks like, so try to imagine 2 shopping trolleys or 3 large steps.
- Follow the queuing systems in place. .
- If you can, shop alone.
If you have questions or concerns, please ask, we are here to help and answer on social media.
Just remember to keep left, wash your hands regulary, wear a mask if you can and stay 2 meters apart.