The Vancouver Quarter will be remaining open during the lockdown along with our essential retail stores.
We will regularly updated those stores opening times on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/vancouverquarter
he team have taken steps to ensure The Vancouver Quarter Shopping Centre is a safe environment in which to work and shop.
We ask that all visitors follow the social distancing guidelines as closely as possible at all times.
Here are some top tips on how to shop safely with us:
- Wash your hands immediately before you leave home, as well as immediately when you arrive back home.
- Use the hand sanitiser stations as you arrive, and again before you leave.
- If you have a face mask, wear it. This is not a requirement of entering the shopping centre, however some stores may have this restriction in place. If they do, please respect this.
- Stay 2m apart from other people at all times. We know it can be hard to know what 2m looks like, so try to imagine 2 shopping trolleys or 3 large steps.
- Follow the queuing systems in place. These will be clearly marked.
- If you can, shop alone.
If you have questions or concerns, please ask, we are here to help and answer on social media.
Just remember to wash your hands regularly, wear a mask if you can and stay 2 meters apart.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.